Presently, the company is a LEED® consultant for:
- 50 LEED® certified projects, which represent approximately 20% of LEED® certified projects in Quebec
- 0 projects in the process of obtaining a LEED® certification with the CaGBC
- 9 LEED® candidate projects under design or construction
The company has developed a methodology which:
- Allows for the smooth integration within the standard construction process of the LEED® requirements and follow-ups for projects of all types
- Applies to conventional projects as well as turn-key projects and PPP (Private and public partnership)
- Ensures that the approach and the documents submitted by the professionals meet the LEED® requirements and the client’s objectives, in order to obtain a certification at the desired level, while respecting the budget and the schedule.
- Assists and offers regular follows up to all participants in the project; owners, contractors, professionals
This is done through the use of integrated design meetings, LEED® follow-up meetings during design and construction phases, preparation of LEED® requirement documentation to be included in the plans and specifications, as well as the verification and assembly of LEED® documentation received by all participants; professionals, contractors, and owners.
RESULTS OF THIS METHODOLOGY
The methodology has projects in a large number of cases to obtain a basic LEED® certification at a cost comparable to that of conventional construction.
- GREEN BUILDING AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT
- ECOLOGICAL AND NON-POLLUTING MATERIAL SPECIALIST
The projects vary greatly and include:
- Feasibility studies for the construction of new buildings , renovations and extensions
- Analyses of ecological materials for Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC)
- Consulting of sustainable development projects to coordinate the scope of the construction of ecological buildings
- Partnership in architectural consortium for ecological buildings
The studies and the projects include the application of different degrees of sustainable development principles all the way to complete LEED® certification.
The firm has carried out a large number of projects in accordance with sustainable development principles amongst which: